Welcome to The Marlborough House
Newly renovated and restored to its former glory, The Marlborough House makes a gorgeous backdrop for any event – with just enough character to make an impression on your guests and flexible enough that it can be molded into your vision with ease.
The Marlborough House is owned and operated by Jeremy and Pamela Shepard. Jeremy is President and CEO of Robert Stark Lighting in New York. When you book The Marlborough House for your special event, you get spectacular lighting design, created by Jeremy and his staff.
No matter what your special event is, our goal is for your guests to enjoy an intimate experience in a facility that exudes Victorian era elegance and charm – complete with its own private church!
A Destination Choice For:
• Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduations, and Holiday Parties
• Special Events
• Corporate Gatherings
• Fundraising Events
• 1901 Victorian Era Gothic Style Roman Catholic Church complete with an authentic pipe organ
• Onsite locations for your rehearsal dinner, cocktail party, receiving line, reception dinner and dancing for up to 150 guests
• Lighting and audio packages
• Parking for up to 125 vehicles